(1) Mobilize: A Film About Cell Phone Radiation is an award-winning, feature-length documentary that explores the potential long-term health effects from cell phone radiation, including cancer and infertility. The film examines recent scientific research, follows state and national legislative efforts, and illuminates the influence that technology companies have on public health. The film was selected as the best documentary film at the California Independent Film Festival in 2014.
(2) Trapped in waves (includes EMFsolutions reference)
(3) Wireless Wake-up Call (Jeromy Johnson)
(4) RESONANCE is a documentary film on the harmful effects of man-made wireless frequencies
(5) Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe was a speaker at the Bishop’s Stortford Seminar and she gives a more in-depth presentation on EM Radiation, Health and Children
(6) Brian Stein is a CEO of a UK company and speaks about his EHS condition
(7) Live blood analysis: Observable effects of RF/MW radiation
(8) Prof. Olle Johansson (Karolinska Institute of Sweden) states that there are likely to be millions of people around the world who are EHS