There are literally thousands of news and scientific articles, but here are some of the more interesting ones. Please refer to the “EMF News” column on the right for more up-to-date news.
The French Parliament passed a new law this year, addressing electromagnetic fields and electromagnetic hypersensitivity
Warning labels for mobiles – a new Canadian Bill?
Nokia pays $0.25M to Brazilian microwave worker for rare bone cancer
Maryland city votes unanimously to alert citizens to health risks of wireless radiation and to oppose cell towers on school grounds
Other Governments and organizations that ban or warn against wireless technology
- Subjective symptoms related to GSM radiation from mobile phone base stations: a cross-sectional study
- How does long term exposure to base stations and mobile phones affect human 3 hormone profiles?
- Consequences of Chronic Microwave RF Exposure (slides)
- Specific Health Symptoms and Cell Phone Radiation in Selbitz (Bavaria, Germany)
- Epidemiological Evidence for a Health Risk from Mobile Phone Base Stations
- Environmental Epidemiological Study of Cancer Incidence in the Municipalities of Austria
- The Influence of Being Physically Near to a Cell Phone Transmission Mast on the Incidence of Cancer
The Italian High Court ruled that an employee’s brain tumour was caused by his mobile phone and there are ~20 ongoing cases just in the US…
Cases in Israel and Australia…
Nokia pays $0.25M to Brazilian microwave worker with rare bone cancer (Feb 2015)
Cases in the US…
If you’re interested in research articles, then the following sites may be useful:
Mobile phones & risk for glioma (brain tumour) – case control studies in Sweden
Study shows breast cancer in young women linked with cellular phones
Emfs (from mobiles/wifi etc.) are classified as a Class 2B carcinogen, similar to DDT, lead, diesel fuel and you wouldn’t want your kids to be exposed to these 24/7 – look under Radio frequency electromagnetic fields!
Telecoms company patent states emfs are harmful…
T-mobile covers up internal report on emf harm…
Smart meters – a threat to health & liberty…
This article covers non-emf risks from “screen” based technologies
Scientists say smart phones are addictive and should carry health warnings